• Chain details: 18″ 925 Sterling Silver chain
• Design: A piece of iron-nickel meteorite that is 4.55 billion years old and fell to earth 4000 years ago. It was collected in Campo del Cielo in Chaco, Argentina and is on a delicate and lightweight necklace chain.
• The piece of meteorite has been carved smooth and has no sharp edges
• The meteorite has been collected from natural sources and may have imperfections and/or dents.
• The necklace is packaged in an organza material bag, making it ideal for giving as a gift
• A gift box is available for an extra £1 fee.
• The links used to attach the meteorite to the chain are silver plated and the chain and links used are 925 Sterling Silver. The metals will retain their colour longest when protected from water and perfume
• Colours may vary slightly to expectations upon arrival of your order. This is due to the colour calibration of each individual internet device.