• Size: 18″ 925 Sterling Silver chain
• Design: A piece of iron-nickel meteorite that is 4.55 billion years old and fell to earth 4000 years ago. It was collected in Campo del Cielo in Chaco, Argentina and is on a delicate and lightweight necklace chain.
• Delivery: The necklace is packaged in an organza material bag, making it ideal for giving as a gift.
• The meteorite has no sharp edges
• The meteorite has been collected from natural sources and therefore has imperfections and dents.
General & Care Information
• The chains and links used are 925 Sterling Silver and will retain their colour longest when protected from water and perfume
• Colours may vary slightly to expectations upon arrival of your order. This is due to the colour calibration of each individual internet device.